大家论坛

 找回密码
 注册
查看: 4633|回复: 0

Hotel English

[复制链接]

0

主题

2

帖子

23

金币

大家网幼儿园

Rank: 1

积分
3
发表于 2008-4-19 11:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 

前厅部第一期英语培训资料

称谓(Addressing:)

1、(直接)Mr、Mrs、Ms、Sir、 Madam、gentlemen、ladies、young lady.

   (间接)the lady with you ,  the gentleman with you , that lady

问好(Greeting

2、Good morning, sir/madam.

  早上好

3、Good afternoon, sir/madam.

  下午好

4、Good evening, sir/madam.

晚上好

5、How are you today, sir?(回答:Fine, Thank you ,And you)

   今天你好吗?我很好

欢迎(Welcoming:

6、Welcome to the Bossfield Hotel .

   欢迎光临,宝晖商务酒店。

7、Welcome to our restaurant .

   欢迎光临我们餐厅。

8、we’re glad to see you again.

   很高兴再次见到你。

询问/征询(Asking/inquiring

9、may I have you name, please?

   我可以知道您名字吗?

10、Your initials, please?

    请问您姓氏?

11、May I take your first name, please?

    请问您的贵姓?

12、May I have your order now?

    请问可以为您服务吗?

13、May I have your number?

    请问您的房号是……?

14、May I have you signature ,sir…...here please.

    可以看一下您的签名吗?签在这里。

15、May I know who I’m talking with?

    能告诉我是谁在跟我通话吗?

16、May I ask who is next ?

    请问下一个是谁?

17、May I be of service ,madam?

    我可以为您服务吗?

18、May I recommend our……sir?

    我可以推荐……?

19、May I help you with …madam?

    我可以帮您……?

20、Would you like me to book a……for you ?

我为您预订……可以吗?

21、Would you like to sit by the window?

    您喜欢坐在靠窗户的位置吗?

22、Would you like to have a cup of tea?

    来一杯茶好吗?

23、Is there anything else I can do for you ,madam?

    我还有什么其它可以为您效劳吗?

24、How about a …?

    ……怎么样?

祝愿/祝福(Expressing good wishes)

25、Have a pleasant stay at the bossfield Hotel ,sir.

    祝您在我们酒店住得愉快。

26、Have a pleasant stay with us,adam.

    祝您在我们酒店住的愉快。

27、Have a nice day!

    祝您愉快。

28、Have a pleasant evening!

    祝您有个愉快的夜晚。

29、Have a good weekend!

    祝您愉快!

30、Have a good day!

    祝您愉快!

31、Enjoy your stay/day.

    祝您住店愉快!

32、Happy new year!

    新年愉快!

33、Merry Christmas!

    圣诞快乐!

34、Happy Birthday!

    生日快乐!

35、You too, Mr…

    你也一样。

36、The same to you, sir/madam.

你也一样。

致谢(Expressing thanks)

37、Thank you.

    谢谢。

38、Thank you very much.

    非常感谢。

39、Thank you for telling us.

    谢谢你的告诉我们。

40、Thank you for you compliment.

    谢谢你满意我们的服务。

41、Thank you for coming.

    谢谢你的到来。

42、Thank you for calling.

    谢谢你的来电。

43、Thank you for being go understanding.(得到谅解时用)

    谢谢你这么理解我

44、Thank you for waiting.

    谢谢你的等候。

45、That’s very kind of you ,Thank you very much.

你太好了,非常感谢。

对致谢的回答(Answers to thanks

46、You’re welcome.

    不用客气。

47、With pleasure.

    愿意为您效劳。

48、My pleasure.

    愿意为您效劳。

49、thank you

    谢谢。

50、Glad to be of service, please feel free to contact us anytime.

很高兴为您服务,有需要请随时联系我们。

致歉(Apologizing)

51、Excuse me .

    打扰一下。

52、I’m awfully sorry.

    十分抱歉。

53、I beg you pardon, sir.

    请重复一下。

54、Excuse me ,for intenpting.(不得打扰客人时)

    不好意思打扰您。

55、Sorry to have trouble you .(打扰客人时用)

    不好意思打扰您。

56、I’m very sorry, There could have been a mistake do apologize.(有投诉时用)

    可能是我们的错,我向您道歉。

57、I’m sorry, would you excuse me ,please.(中止谈话时用力

    对不起,打扰一下。

58、I’m sorry, I’m being called.

    对不起,我接一下电话。

59、I’m sorry to have kept you watting , sir.(让客人久等时用)

   很抱歉让您久等了这么久。

60、I’m sorry, The house/restanrant is fully booked.

    不好意思,房间/餐厅已经订满了。

61、I’m sorry, We have run out of …

对不起……已经满了/卖完了。

对道歉的回答(Answers to apology)

62、That’s all right.

    没关系。

63、It doesn’t matter.

    没关系。

64、Let e show you..

    我指给你。

65、This way ,please.

    这边请。

66、Please dial “0” sir.

   请拔“0”

67、It will be on your right hand side, You won’t miss it .

    在你右边,不要错过了。

68、Go straight ahead.

    一直往前走。

69、Go down to the lobby.

    到大厅来

70、Please take the life to the 3th floor.

    坐电梯到3楼。

71、Turn left /right at he first corner.

在第一个拐弯处向左/右拐。

提示(Arousing attention

72、Here you are.

    给你。

73、Here we are.

    我们在这。

74、There comes the taxi.

    的士来了。

75、There he is .

    他在这。

76、Be aware of the ceiling, sir.

小心天花板。

表示安慰(Reassuring

77、Don’t worry, madam .We’ll see to it .

   不用担心,我们会解决。

78、I’ll look into the matter.

    我们会关注这个问题。

79、I’ll be with you in a moment.

80、There is no hurry, sir, Take your time.

    别着急。

81、It won’t be too long.

    不用太长时间。

82、Please take you time.

    别着急。

83、We’ll let you know as soon as there is any available .

    一有空房,我们马上通知你。

84、I’ll report it to my manager.

我会把这件事汇报给我们经理。

85、Very good, sir, I’ll glad to help.

    太好了,我很乐意帮忙。

86、Certainly, madam , I’ll be happy to do it .

    当然可以,我很乐意帮忙。

87、Yes, I will .

    我会的。

88、Yes, certainly, just leave it to us, sir .

    是的,当然可以很高兴帮到你。

89、Glad to be of serve, please feel free to contact us anytime.

    很高兴为您服务,有需要请随时联系我们。

90、My name is …If there is anything I can do for you ,just let me know.

    我的名字是……如果有任何需要帮忙的地方,请告诉我。

表示拒婉(Declining:

92、I’m afraid such information is confidential.

我恐怕这种资料是保密的。

93、That’s very kind of you, but no, thank you .

你真好,但我不能,谢谢你。

94、That won’t be necessary ,Sir ,but thank you all the same .

不必了,先生,但还是谢谢你。

95、I’m afraid we cannot do that .

我恐怕我们不能这样做。

肯定答复(Positive answer

96、Certainly, Sir ,I will bring it to you right away .

当然,先生,我马上拿给你。

97、We do have _____ available .

我们有可用的__。

未肯定时的答应复(Uncertain answer)

98、I’m sorry I cannot guarantee, but I’ll do my best .

对不起我不能保证,但我会尽力去做。

99、I’m sorry ,madam, I’m not sure ,but I’ll ask my manager/the chef about it for you .

对不起,女士,我不能确定,但我会帮你将此事上报我的经理/厨师。

100、If you wait a moment ,Sir , I’ll try to find out .

     如果你可以等一会,先生,我会尝试去找一下。

否定的回答(Negative answer

101、I’m sorry , there is no discount .

     对不起,那是没有折扣的。

102、I’m sorry ,madam, I’m afraid we don’t have any avail-able .

     对不起,女士,我恐怕我们没有任何可用的了。

表示高兴(Expressing happiness:

103My pleasure, I’m happy everything was to your satisfaction .

   我乐意,我很高兴所有的达到了你的满意。

104、I’m glad to hear that .

   听到那样我很高兴。

表示遗憾(Expressing pity:

105、I’m sorry to hear that .

 听到那样我很难过。

106、It’s a great pity .

     太可惜了!

表示关怀(Expressing concern:

107、Did you have a nice trip ?

    您旅途愉快吗?

108、Are you all right, sir ?

    你还好吗,先生 ?

109、I hope you did not hurt yourself .

     我希望你不要自己伤自己。

110、Would you like to see the doctor ?

你要不要去看医生?

111、I hope you feel better now .

    我希望你现在能感到好点。

表示谦让的(Being modest :

112、After you , sir .

     您先,先生。

113、You first , sir .

     您先,先生。

请让路(Asking for a pass

114、 Excuse me , please .

     对不起!

115、May I come through , please ?

     请问我能借过一下吗/

表示同意(Agreeing:

116、That‘s true .

   真的!

117、Absolutetly , sir .

   完全是的,先生。

118、Exactly , sir .

   正确的,先生。

表示不同意(Disagreeing):

119、Not really , It’s good value for the price .

    不是真的!

表示明白(Understanding:

120、Yes ,I see , sir .

     是的,我明白了,先生。

表示不明白(Not understanding:

121、Could you speak slowly , please ?

     你可不可以说慢点,先生?

122、I’m sorry , I don’t quite understand . Should I get the manage ?

     对不起,我完全不能明白, 我去叫我经理好吗?

123、Pardon?

     请原谅,你再说一遍好吗?

告别语(Saying good –bye

124、Good-bye, and have a nice trip .

     再见,旅途愉快!

125、Thank you for coming .

     感谢你的光临。

126、Sorry , I have to go . Nice talking with you .

     对不起,我要走了,跟你谈的很开心。

127、We all look forward to serving you again .

     我们期盼能再次为你服务。

128、Hope you enjoyed staying with us .

     希望你住店愉快!

前厅部第二期英语培训资料

职位与职务:

Assistant Manager      大堂副理               Attendant          客房服务员

Captain(head waiter)    领  班                 clerk/staff          职  员

Driver                司  机                General Manager     总经理

Manager              经  理                Operator            接线生

Porter/Bell boy         行李生                Receptionist         接待员

Resident Manager       住店经理              Secretary            秘  书

Supervisor             主  管                Waiter              餐厅男服务员

Vice-General Manager   副总经理              Waitress             餐厅女服务员

 酒店总门名称:

Accounting Department   财务部               Bakery              面包房

Ballroom               舞  厅               Bar                 酒  吧

Beauty Salon            美容室               Bookstall/Bookshop   书  亭

Business Centre         商务中心             Cashier's             收银处

Chinese restaurant       中餐厅               Coffee shop           咖啡厅

Engineering Department  工程部               Florist               花店

Food and Beverage Department 餐饮部          Food Street            食街

Front Office Reception    前台接待处          General Manager's Office 总经理办公室

Grill Room             扒房                Hair Salon             理发店

Housekeeping Department 客房部              Information            问询处

In-house Doctor         医务室              karaoke               卡拉OK

Laundry               洗衣部              Lobby Bar             大堂吧

Personnel Department    人事部              Recreation Department   娱乐部     

Reservation            订房部              Room Service           送餐部

Security Department     保安部              Steward Department      管家部       

Training Centre         培训中心            Western Restaurant       西餐厅

星期:

Monday(Mon.)    星期一     Tuesday(Tue.)    星期二     Wednesday(Wed.)    星期三

Thursday(Thur.)   星期四      Friday(Fri.)      星期五     Saturday(Sat.)       星期六

Sunday(Sun.)     星期日


月份:

January(Jan..)    一月       February(Feb.)    二月        March(Mar.)       三月

April(Apr.)      四月       May(May.)       五月        June(Jun.)         六月

July(Jul.)       七月       August(Agu.)     八月        September(Sep.)    九月

October(Oct.)   十月       November(Nov.)   十一月      December(Dec.)    十二月

 

数字

1基数:

One     一                 two      二               three          三       

four     四                 Five     五                six           六        

seven    七                 eight     八                Nine         九       

ten     十                 eleven    十一             Twelve       十二

Thirteen 十三               fourteen 十四               fifteen       十五      

sixteen  十六               seventeen十七              eighteen      十八     

nineteen  十九              twenty    二十             Twenty-one   二十一

thirty   三十               thirty-two   三十二          forty         四十 

forty-three四十三           fifty        五十            fifty-four    五十四   

sixty         六十         sixty-five    六十五          Seventy     七十    seventy-six     七十六           eighty        八十              eighty-seven八十七  ninety         九十             ninety-eight 九十八               one hundred  一百

One hundred and nine一百零九    one thousand一千                 one million一百万


2、序数:

First      第一           Second      第二          Third       第三

Fourth     第四           Fifth       第五          Sixth       第六

Seventh    第七           Eighth      第八          Ninth       第九

Tenth      第十           Eleventh    第十一        Twelfth     第十二

Thirteenth第十三         Fourteenth  第十四        fifteenth    第十五

Sixteenth第十六          Seventeenth 第十七        Eighteenth   第十八  

Nineteenth第十九         Twentieth   第二十        Thirtieth     第三十

Twenty-first 第二十一     Thirty-second第三十二    Fortieth     第四十

Forty-third第四十三      Fiftieth第五十            Fifty-fourth第五十四


Sixtieth 第六十          Sixty-fifth 第六十五      Seventieth 第七十

Seventy-sixth 第七十六   eightieth第八十          eighty-seventh第八十七

Ninetieth 第九十         ninety-eighth第九十八    one hundred 一百 

One hundred and nine 一百零九  one thousand  一千      One million   一百万


时间:

Hour 小时                  minute分钟          second    秒钟

quarter刻钟              o'clock点钟

It's four past eight(eight four)                      8:04

It's fifteen to nine (a quarter to nine)              8:45

It's half past seven(seven thirty)                    7:30

It's five to eight(seven fifty-five)                  7:55

 

日期:

year年                 month 月                    day日

week星期               morning(a.m.)上午           noon中午

afternoon(p.m.)下午    evening晚上                 night夜晚

today今天             tomorrow明天                yesterday昨天

the day before yesterday                      前天

the day after tomorrow                        后天

weekend周末           weekday 周日                this year今年

last year去年         next year明年



季节:

spring春天      summer夏天       autumn秋天        winter冬天


节日、庆祝日:

New Year新年         New Year's Day  元旦        Spring Festival春节

Easter复活节        Thanksgiving Day感恩节       National Day国庆节

Christmas圣诞节     Christmas Eve平安夜

The day before yesterday  前天     the day after tomorrow 后天


部门、岗位

Accounting  department  财务部       Airport  机场        Bank  银行

Assistant  manager  大堂副理         Banquet Hall  宴会

Bell Captain  行李领班              Book Store  书店   Buffet  自助餐

Business Centre  商务中心            Cashier  收银  

Chemist's  shop / drugstore 药房        China  hotel   中国大酒店

Dock/pier        码头                    Coffee shop    咖啡店

Executive office  行政办                  Exit           太平门

Food and Beverage Department 饮食部      Friendship store  友谊商店

Front office         前台部                    Function Room   小宴厅

Garden Hotel      花园酒店               general manager 总经理

Fire Fighting Centre      消防中心       Flower shop     美食店

Hair Salon/Beauty shop 美容中心          Health Centre  健康中心

Ladies' restroom 女洗手间               Laundry service洗衣中心

Long distance call 长途电话             Main entrance  正门

Massage Room  按摩室                    Men's  restroom 洗手间

Post office  邮局                             Railway station  火车站

Train station 火车站                          Reservation      订房部

Safe Deposit Box 保险箱                       Washing room     厕所

Toilet  厕所                               Lavatory              厕所

Training centre培训中心              A piece of luggage 一件行李

Acrobatics       杂技                      Adjoining  Room  相邻房

Available  Room 可售房                     Baby sitting/cot 托婴服务/婴儿床

Assistant  Manage 大堂副理           Black list 黑名单               

City call市话                       Complimentary    免费赠送

Connecting Room相连房                     Collect  Call 对方付费

Commission 佣金                      Cross-Training 交叉培训

Day use   半日租                     Departure 离开

DND(Do Not Disturb)请勿打扰          Domestic国内航班

Economy  Class  经济舱               Emergency 紧急出口

Expected 预计                        Extension 分机

Extension Number 分机号码             Extra Bed /Rollaway Bed 加床

First class 头等舱                    Free Sale 有受限制售房

Guarantee   保证                     Full House    客满

Group       团队                    F.I.T(Free Individual Travel )散客

F.O.C(Free of charge)  免费         Guest History      客人资料

House phone  内线                     Hang up            挂线

Hold the line  勿挂线

前厅部第三期英语培训资料

1、May I have your name and initials, please?

请告诉我您的名字及起首字母,好吗?

2、I will show you to Reception .This way please!

我带您到接待处,这边请!

3、I'm sorry .The line is bad ,would you please call again?

对不起,信号不好,您可以重新拨一次吗?

4、Just a minute ,please. I’ll check the list .

请稍候,我查一查名单.

5、May I help you with your luggage ,sir?

我可以为您拿行李吗?

6、I'm sorry .I can't hear you . Would you please speak louder?

很抱歉,我听不清您的声音,您的声音可以再大一点吗?

7、We have your reservation: two double rooms and one deluxe. Your departure date is March 25. Is that correct?

   我们有您的预订:2间双人房和1间豪华房。您的离开日期是3月25日。对吗?

8、How many pieces of luggage do you have ?

   请问您总共有多少件行李?

9、Please go to the concierge counter and they will help you .

   请到委托代办,他们会帮您的。

10、One double room has a double bed and one twin room has two single beds .

一间双人房是大床,一间双人房是2张单人床。

11、Is this all your luggage ?(Are these all your bags ,sir?)

请问您的行李就这些吗?(这些都是您的行李吗,先生?)

12、I think you'd better contact Room Reservation. Hold on ,please .Let me put you through.

我想您最好与订房部联系,请不要挂线,我把您的电话转过去。

13、We have a very nice suite with one bedroom and a living room.

我们有一种非常好的套房,有1间卧室及1间客厅。

14、Sir, we have noticed that your luggage is damaged. Did you know about this before?

先生,我们发现您的行李有破损。请问您之前发现了吗?

15、sir, you're through now

先生,您的电话现在被接通了。

16、Please fill in the registration form, sir.

    请填写这张登记表,先生?

17、(If not)Your luggage was like this when it arrived at the hotel. Perhaps your travel agent's bellboy damaged it when he took it off the bus.

   (如果客人事先不知道行李有破损)在您抵达酒店时,您的行李就已经是这样的了。或许是您旅行社的行李员在把行李从汽车中取下来时弄坏的。

18、Yes, Mr. ⅹⅹ .When would you like to be called?

是的,ⅹⅹ先生,什么时间可以给您打电话?

19、According to our regulations, all guests above 14 years old should fill in our registration cards separately.

   根据我们的规定,所有14岁以上的客人都要分别填写我们这张登记表。

20、Excuse me ,sir/madam, but do you realize that one of your bags does not have a lock on it ?

   打搅了,先生/夫人,请问您是否知道您的行李中有一件没有挂锁?

21、That's all right .Mr.ⅹⅹ in Room ⅹⅹwill be called at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning .I'll call you on time. Good night ,Mr.ⅹⅹ.

   不客气,ⅹⅹ房的ⅹⅹ先生需要明天早上7点的电话叫醒服务。我会准时给您去电话的。晚安 ,ⅹⅹ先生。

22、Would you sign your name on this card, please?

    请在这张卡上签名,好吗?

23、Excuse me ,sir/madam. We are collecting all your group's luggage ,may i take your luggage now ?

   对不起,先生/夫人.我们正在收取你们这个团所有的行李.我现在可以收取您的行李吗?

24、Good morning /afternoon ,Mr./Ms. ⅹⅹ,This is your wake-up call .Have a nice day.

    早上/下午好,ⅹ先生/小姐.这是您的叫醒电话.祝您愉快.

26、May I have your signature here ,please?

   能请您在这里签名吗?

27、Just a moment ,please. I'll get a luggage cart (trolley)

   请稍候,我去拿行李车.

28、We'll put a Do Not Disturb sign on your phone and you won't receive any phone calls except international long distance calls until 6:30am tomorrow.

    我们会为您的电话做”请勿打扰”安排,在明天早上6点30分之前,除了国际长途,您将不会接到任何电话.

29、May(Could) I see your passport ,please?

    我可以看看您的护照吗?

30、I'm sorry ,sir/madam, but you cannot leave your luggage in the lobby. We can store it at the Bell Captain's Counter.

   对不起,先生/夫人.您不可以把行李留在大堂.我们可以在行李组的柜台处为您办理寄存.

前厅部第四期英语培训资料

1、  MR. Lee ,there are two names registered on your room number. How about MR. Long?

李先生,您的房间内登记有两位客人入住,请问龙先生有什么安排?

2、  The rates are right here on this card. There is a 10% discount .

价钱写在这张卡上了。有九折优惠。

3、  Because you are not a staying guest of this hotel ,I'm afraid we have to mark down your passport number before we can keep your luggage here.

因为您不是酒店的住客,在我们为您保存行李之前,恐怕我得记下您的护照号码。

4、  All right .We'll let you know if anyone calls you .

好的,有任何人给您打电话,我们都会告诉您。

5、  The bellboy will bring you to your room..(The bellboy will take you up )

行李员会领您到您的房间。

6、  Then you have to pay RMB 5yuan for each piece of luggage you wish to store.

每件您希望寄存的行李需要收取人民币5元。

7、  Fine. In case anyone calls you, I'll tell him or her there's no such guest ,right?

好的,万一有人给您打电话,我们会告诉对方,没有这个客人,对吧?

8、  The porter will take your luggage and show you the way.

行李员会为您拿行李并给您带路。

9、  Is this everything, sir? Here is your baggage check.

就这么多了吗,先生?给您行李领取卡。

10、May I know what number you want to dial?

请告诉我您要打的电话号码,好吗?

11、Don't worry ,your luggage will be sent up at once.

别担心,您的行李马上就会被送上来。

12、Excuse me .I'm afraid the number is incorrect.

对不起,号码可能搞错了。

13、Is there anything breakable in your bags? 您的包里有易碎品吗?

 14、 Here is the room  key. Could you keep your room key until you check out?

    这是您的钥匙卡。请保管好直到您退房,好吗?

15、I’m afraid we cannot accept perishable (damageable/fragile/breakable) goods here.

    很抱歉,我们不接受易腐烂(易损坏/易碎)的物品。

16、Would you please check the number again or give me another one?

   请核对一下或给我另外一个号码,好吗?

17、I hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel.

祝您在我们酒店住得愉快。

18、 Would you mind taking these bottles with you ?

您介意自己拿着这些瓶子吗?

19、Who would you like to speak to ,please? ……Just a moment ,please. I'll see if he’s registered.

    请问您要找谁?……请稍候,我查一查他是否已登记。

20、 Would you like to speak to MR.ⅹⅹ, our Assistant Manager?

您需要与我们大堂副理ⅹⅹ先生谈一谈吗?

21、I’m afraid we cannot be responsible for any damage or loss.

     万一有任何的损失恐怕我们无法负责。

22、Yes ,he is . Hold on ,please. I’ll put you through to his room.

是的,请不要挂线,我把您的电话转到他的房间。

23、I’ll have the bellman page him.   我会让行李员呼他。

24、As you have lost your luggage ticket, you must fill out this form and allow us to make a copy of your passport before we can give you your luggage.

   因为您的行李牌不见了,您得填写这份表格,同时,请允许我们复印您的护照,然后,我们才可以把行李交给您。

25、I’ll connect you with the operator. 我会给您接总机。

26、 May I know who’s calling ,please? (May I have your name ,please?)

   您贵姓?(能告诉我您的姓名吗?)

27、I’ll get the baggage up to your room.. Please take the passenger lift over there.

   我会把您的行李送到您的房间。请乘坐那边的客用电梯。

28、MR. Brown ,Ms. Au wants to speak to you ……Go ahead ,please.

    Brown 先生,AU 女士希望与您通话……请讲。

29、Normally guests leaving after 2:00pm have to pay half of the rate more, and a full-day room charger if they leave after 6:00pm

 通常,客人在下午2点后退房要加付半天的房费,如果晚上6点后退房加收1天的房费。

30、Going up /down, sir?   After you ,sir,

   您要上楼/下楼吗?先生。您先请。

前厅部第五期英语培训资料

1、The rates are right here on this card .There is a 10% discount.

价钱写在这张卡上了。有九折优惠。

2、Very glad to have you here ,sir. Shall I show you to your room ?

欢迎光临,先生。我领您到房间去,好吗?

3、One moment, please …Ms.Au, I’m sorry, there’s no answer in Room 2207 at the

moment .Would you like to leave a message or call back later?

请稍等。……Au女士,非常抱歉,2207房现在没有人。您能留言或者晚一些再打来,好吗?

4、The bellboy will bring you to your room .(The bellboy will take your up.)

行李员会领您到您的房间。

5、May I have your room key ,please? I’ll take you to your room .This way,please .Your room is at the end of the corridor.

请把您的房间钥匙给我,好吗?我会领您到房间去。请往这边。您的房间在走廊的尽头。

6、May I have your contact number, please ?

请告诉我您的联系号码?

7、Don’t worry,your luggage will be sent up at once .Here is the key card .Could you keep your room key until you check out? I hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel.

    别担心,您的行李马上就会被送上来。这是您的钥匙卡。请保管好直到您退房,好吗?祝您在我们酒店住得愉快。

8、Here we are ,sir .May I put your suitcase here ? Is this the correct number of bags?

    我们到了,先生。我把您的行李箱放在这里,可以吗?行李的件数正确吗?

9、I’m sorry, the receiver is off the hook.It’s impossible to get you through

now. Could you please call back later or would you like to leave a message ?

非常抱歉,电话的话筒没挂好。现在没法把您的电话转过去。您可否稍后再打过来,或者请留下贸言。

10、Would you like to Mr.Wong, our Assistant Manager ?

    您需要与我们大堂副理王先生谈一谈吗?

11、This is the air-conditioner controls panel. Here is the switch for the room light .

    这是空调的控制器。这里是房间灯的开关。

12、I’m sorry. Without the guest’s permission ,I can’t tell you the room

number.May I tske a message ?

非常抱歉,如果没有客人的允许,我不能告诉您他的房间号码。请您留言,好吗?

13、I’ll have the bellman page him .

    我会让行李生呼他。

14、If you have any special requests about your room ,please contact the Front Desk.If you need anything else,the floor attendant is here to help you. 

如果您对房间有什么特殊要求,请给前台打电话。如果您还需要些其他东西,楼层服务员很乐意为您效劳。

15、Is that the complete message?... Certainly, sir. I’ll repeat your message.For Mr.Irvin in Room 2207 from Mr/Mrs._.Please call me back at 234-273 when you return. Is that correct?

 留言是这些吗?……好的,先生,我重复一遍您的留言。-—先生/女士给2207房的Irvin先生的留言,等您回来请打电话给我,号码是234-4273.

16、I’ll connect you with the operator .

    我会给您接总机。

17、I’m sorry,sir/madam, but there has been a mistake and your room is not ready yet. Please wait a moment and I’ll contact Reception to try to arrange another room for you. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience .

很抱歉,先生/女士,出了点小问题,您的房间还没准备好。请稍候片刻,我会联系前台接待,尽量给您安排另外一间房。给您带来麻烦了,非常抱歉。

18、One moment,please. I’m sorry. The line is busy.

 请稍候。很抱歉,电话占线。

19、Is that room 2410? Could you come down to the Bell Captain’s counter with your claim tag to pick up your bags ,please ?

    请问是2401房吗?请您带上您的行李牌来,到行李柜台,领取您的行李,行吗?

20、Sir/madam ,since you have change rooms ,you must also change your hotel

passport and room key .Would you please give them to me to have them changed?

  先生/女士,因为您换了房间,所以您的房卡和钥匙都得更换。您可以把旧的给我拿去

更换吗?

21、I’m sorry .The guest is in the restaurant .May I put you through to the restaurant

and find him for you ?

很抱歉,客人现在正在餐厅。我把您的电话转到餐厅给客人,好吗?

22、Yes, sir . I’ll ask them to be quiet. Are they are on your left or right when you face the window ?

是的,先生,我会马上让他们安静点。当您面对窗户时,他们是在您的左边还是右边?

23、I’m sorry, but I only soeak a little English . Could you please repeat that

slowly or write it down so I can try to read it ?

    对不起,我的英语不太好,您能否再用慢一点的速度重复一次,或者写下来,这样我或

许能明白。

24、Is he a hotel guest?(Is he a staying guest ?)…I’m sorry .We only take message for staying guests and those with future reservations.

    酒店的住客吗?…非常抱歉,我们只能给要住的或者将入住的客人留言。

25、Thank you for bringing the problem to our attention.

感谢您提醒我们注意这个问题。

26、We have fax and e-mail service in our hotel. You can send your fax and e-mail in the

Business Center.

    我们酒店有传真和电子邮件服务。您可以在商务中心收发传真和电子邮

27、I’m sorry .He’s not occupying that room .

        很抱歉,他不是登记这个房间。

28、I’m sorry for the delay and I’ll appreciate your patience.

让您久等了,很抱歉,谢谢您的耐心。

29、They are on the way .I’m very sorry for the delay.

        他们正在送来的路上,很抱歉来迟了。

30、I’m sorry ,we haven’t got this number .

非常抱歉,我们没有这个号码。


前厅部第六期英语培训资料

1、I ‘ll try to give you two rooms on the same floor as close together as possible.

我会尽量给您安排同一楼层,尽可能靠近的房间。

2、At this time of day ,the traffic is very bad. It’s better to take an earlier bus to make sure you can catch the train/plane.

这个时段,交通会非常紧张。所以您最好乘早一班的车,以免误了火车/飞机。

3、Fine. I’ll give you an answer as soon as possible.

   好的,我会尽快给您答复。

4、May I ask how we should handle any messages, faxes or letters for you after you leave?

   还有,请问,在您离开之后,给您的留言、传真、信件等如何处理?

5、Excuse me ,this is operator speaking . There’s a call for you from a Mr./ Ms__form the USA .Would you like to take it ?

   对不起,我是总机,这里有一位美国的_____先生/女士给您的电话,您愿意接听吗?

6、I want a brighter room.

   我想要一间较亮的房间。

7、I have change my plan. I booked for four nights, but now I want to add tow more nights. OK?

   我改变了行程,原本预定的是四个晚上,现在要多加两晚,可以吗?

8、Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag , sir ?

   先生,请问您的袋子里有什么贵重或易碎物品吗?

9、You may contact the Housekeeping Department. Please dial “15”.

   请拔打“15”,与客房部联系。

10、I’ll ask a room attendant to send ice to your room right away.

    会让客房服务员马上送一些冰块到您的房间。

11、I’m afraid all our twin rooms are booked up today .We apologize for the inconvenience but would you mind having a Deluxe room at a higher rate instead ?

    对不起,恐怕我们今天的双人房已经订满了。给您带来麻烦了,非常抱歉,或者,您可否要一间豪华房,价格会稍高一点。

12、When you check out , please dial “3”and we’ll help you with your luggage at once . Well, here’s your room key ,sir. If you have any special requests about your room ,please contact the reception desk.If you need anying else ,the floor attendant is here to help you . I hope you enjoy your stay with us ,sir .

    等您结帐离馆时。请拔打“3”,我们会马上为您拿行李。好了,这是您的钥匙,先生。如果您对房间有什么特殊要求,请与接待处联系。如果您还需要什么东西,我们的楼层服务员可以为您服务。祝您在我们这儿住得愉快,先生。

13、That is really the least I can do .

    这是我们应该做的。

14、Yes, I left my briefcase with you this morning ,but I’ve lost the tag for it .

    是的,今天早上我把公文包放在你们那里,但现在我把行李牌给丢了。

15、Would you like a room in the smoking area or non-smoking area ?

    请问您的房间要安排在吸烟楼层还是非吸烟楼层?

16、Excuse me . Do you have any change ?

    对不起,您有零钱吗?

17、As your current credit is not enough,if you wish to charge to your room bill,you’ll have to go to the cashier counter to take a print of your credit card again ,or you may pay more deposit .

    因为您现有的信用额度不够,如果您需要把费用记入您的房账中,您就得去我们收款的柜台,再次刷您的信用卡做担保,或者支付押金。

18、Mr.Smith, we received two faxes for you this morning and sent them to your room .Did you get them?

    史密斯先生,今天我们收到您的两份传真并已送上您的房间。请问您收到了吗?

19、May I know the date of the meeting and how many persons will attend ?

    请问您想租用哪一天的会议室,有多少人参加会议呢?

20、How can I connect my computer to log onto the internet in my room ?

    请问在房间里怎样才可以上网?

21、Can I use your phone ?How do I call room 1214?

    可以借用你们的电话吗?如何打去1214房?

22、I’m sorry , sir .This is a non-smoking area .

    很抱歉,先生。这里是非吸烟区。

23、 This is the porter,sir. There is a telegram (package,letter ) for you.May I have your signature , sir ?

    先生。我是行李生,这是您的电报(包裹,信)。请您签名,好吗?

24、I’m sorry, sir/madam, but this taxi dose not have necessary license to go ShenZhen. You will have to try another taxi or you may contact the Transportation Department. It’s outside the main entrance on your left .

    非常抱歉,先生 /女士,这部出租车没有去深圳的牌照。您得乘另一辆出租车,或者与汽车部联系,就在大门外的左边。

25、What’s the area code for Tokyo?

    东京的区号是多少?

26、Excuse me .I’d like to have a bigger room.My sister is coming to stay with me for a few days .

    对不起,我想要一间大一点的房间。我姐姐要过来跟我一起住几天。

27、I’m sorry ,I’m serving a guest at the moment .Can I call you back in about 5 minutes to explain the details to you ?

很抱歉,我正在为一位客人服务。我可以在5分钟后给您回电话解释那些细节吗?

28、I’m sorry ,The line is busy Could you please contact the Ticketing Service later ?The extension number is 6501.Or perhaps I can have them call you back ,if you like .May I have your room number ?

   对不起,线路正忙。请稍后再联系票务处,好吗?他们的分机号是6501,或者我请他们联系您。请问您的房号是多少?

29、I’m sorry about that .I’ll call the room attendant to have a look at it .Would you care to wait ?

    非常抱歉。我马上通知楼层服务员为您检查。您稍微等候一会,好吗?

30、This way ,please…..Here we are ….Oh ,I’m awfully sorry,  sir ,but there has been a mistake and your room is not ready yet .Would you please wait a moment ? I’ll contact the Reception Desk and try to arrange another room for you at once .

   这边请。……我们到了。……哦,非常抱歉,先生,出了点错,您的房间还没有整理好。能请您等一会吗?我会与前台接待处联系,尽量马上给您换一个房间。

        前厅部第七期英语培训资料

1、  We open from 07:00am to 11:00pm .If you need assistance after 23:00,  you can contact our Assistant Manager.

我们的营业时间是从早上七点至晚上十一点,如果您在晚上十一点后需要服务,可以联系大堂副理。

2、  It’s 120 yuan .Would you like to pay in cash or bill it to your room?

一共是120元。请问怎样付款,付现金还是入房帐?

3、  It’s cheaper to use dialup, but the connection speed is slower. If you want to use a high-speed connection to transfer large amounts of data such as pictures, we suggest using the broadband connection.

用拨号上网收费较便宜,但速度较慢,如果您上网要求速度快,传输大量数据(如图片),我们建议您使用宽带(宽频)上网。

4、If the reservation is not guaranteed, and other guests want to use the room, it is our policy to serve the first arrival.

但是,如果您的预订没有担保,万一有其他客人也要使用会议室,我们将把它租给先到者。

5、  Yes, sir . Hello, this is Bossfield Hotel ShenZhen, China. We would like to send a fax for Mr.Smith. Could you please switch on your fax machine?...Yes, just push the start key to give us a fax signal.

好的,您好,这是中国深圳宝晖商务酒店。我们想替—先生/女士发传真,请您开传真机好吗?… 是的,按启动键,给我们传真信号。

6、  Will you wait for the transmission or shall we send it back to your room after it’s done?

请问您是愿意在这里等候发送完毕,还是希望我们完成后把传真送上您的房间。

7、I’m sorry .This type of telephone card cannot be used with this telephone .It can only be used with the public phones or at the Post Office.

很抱歉,这种电话卡不能在这个电话使用,它只能被用于公用电话或在邮局使用。

8、  Hold on,please. Let me check to see if we have a reservation for him .

请不要挂电话,让我查一查他有没有作预订。

9、  I’m very sorry , madam. There could have been a mistake .I’ll look into the matter and call you back immediately .(After a while ) Is that Room 1415? This is the Bell Captain .Your bags are on the way up to your room .We’re very sorry for the inconvenience, madam.

非常抱歉,夫人,一定是哪里出错了。我这就去查一查,回头马上给您回电话。(过了一会。)请问是1415房吗?我是行李组领班。您的行李正在送上去给您。给您带来不方便了,夫人,我们非常抱歉。

10、I know .But we have clearly stated in our confirmation letter that we only hold rooms for our guests until 6 p.m. on the expected arrival date without deposit guarantee .We have no choice but to release the room if the guest fails to arrive before that time .You’ll understand that this is a necessary measure for the hotel’s self-protection You see ,it is already 9 o’clock now.

    但我们的确认信已经明确地指出:如果客人没有提前交保证金,在客人抵达的当天,我们只把该客人的房间保留至晚上6点。如果该客人无法在这个时间之间抵达,我们就只能把该房间分给其他的客人。这是酒店自我保护的必要措施,希望您能谅解。您看,现在已经是晚上9点。

11、Very well, madam. We have a very nice suite facing the river , with two bedrooms and a living-room , on the 15th floor. Will that be all right?

    好的,夫人,我们有一种很好的向江套房,有2间卧室1个客厅,在15楼,可以吗?

12、I’m so sorry , Mr. Wong , but we’re fully booked this evening and at this stage it is not possible for you to extend your departure time for one more night. May I ask you to come to the desk and check out ?

    很抱歉,王先生。今晚我们所有的房间都已被预订了,目前我们不能为您安排续住一个晚上,您能到我们的柜台办理结帐手续吗?

13、We’ll hold your luggage for you and put you on our waiting list .If a room becomes available, we’ll inform you immediately.

    我们会为您寄存行李,并把您列入我们的等候名单中。如果有房间腾出来,我们马上会通知您。

14、I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, Mr. Wong .If you want to extend your departure time during the Trade Fair in the future , may I suggest that you notify us in advance so as to avoid such inconvenience.

    王先生,非常抱歉给您带来不便。将来如果您在交易会期间希望续住,能提早告诉我们会好一些,不会像现在这样麻烦。

15、I do apologize, Mr. Lin. The amount for your stay was not approved on your credit card .Do you have any other card you can use ?

    非常抱歉,林先生。您的信用卡的额度不足以支付您入住的费用,您还有其他的信用卡可用吗?

16、Good morning ,sir. Welcome to our hotel. Are you checking in? I’ll show you to the Reception Desk. This way, please.

    早上好,先生。欢迎光临。您要登记入住吗?我带您到接待处。这边请。

17、Sir/Madam, we have noticed that your luggage is damaged. Did you know about this before?

    先生/夫人,我们发现您的行李有破损。您之前发现了吗?

18、I’m sorry, Sir / Madam, but you cannot leave your luggage in the lobby .We can store it at the Bell Captain’s counter.

    对不起,先生/夫人,您不可以把行李留在大堂。我们可以在行李组的柜台处为您办理寄存。

19、I’ll get the baggage up to your room. Please take the passenger lift over there.

    我会把您的行李送到您的房间。请乘坐那边的客用电梯。

20、At this time of day, the traffic is very bad. It’s better to take an earlier bus to make sure you can catch the train/plane.

    这个时段,交通会非常紧张。所以您最好乘早一班的车,以免误了火车/飞机。

21、Fine. In case anyone calls you , I’ll tell him or her there’s no such guest, right?

    好的,万一有人给您打电话,我们会告诉对方,没有这个客人,对吧?

22、Excuse me . I’m afraid the number is incorrect. Would you please check the number again or give me another one .

    对不起,号码可能搞错了,请核对一下或给我另外一个号码,好吗?

23、The rate for a long-distance call is based on a minimum of 6 seconds.

    长途电话的计费时间是按最短6秒钟的来计算。

24、I’ll check for you and contact you later. Will you be in your room?

    我核查后再联系您,您会在房间吗?

25、Excuse me . Mr. / Ms.__. This is operator speaking. I couldn’t find out the number you want. I’ll keep trying for you if you if you could just wait a moment.

    对不起____先生/女士,我是总机。我找不到您需要的号码,如果您可以再等一会,我可以再为您找一找。

26、The original is not very clear, is it ? This didn’t come out very well .Would you like me to try it a little darker / lighter

    原件不太清晰,是吧?出来的效果不是太好。您需要把颜色调得深一点或浅一点吗?

27、The fax number is 23456789 to U.S.A., and it’s a total of 5 pages, is that right ,sir ? Would you like to wait for the transmission or we can send it back to your room after it’s done.

    这份传真是发去美国的,号码为23456789,一共是5页,对吗,先生?请问您是在这里等候发送完毕,还是我们发完后把传真送上您的房间。

28、Excuse me, sir ,The fax number you gave me was busy. / It is said that fax number is incorrect .May I check the number again with you or have you got another number ?

    先生,打扰您了。您所给的传真号码占线。/您所给的传真号码是错号。我可以再与您核对一遍号码或者您有其它号码吗?

29、What kind of room would you like ? We have standard rooms ,Deluxe rooms ,Executive rooms , Executive suites , and so on.

    您需要哪种房间?我们有标准房、豪华房、商务单间、商务套房等等。

30、I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you a room after the 12th .We usually have high occupancies in the peak season.

    对不起,恐怕12日以后的房间我不能确认给您。我们在旺季的开房率通常很高。


回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

诚聘英才|移动端|Archiver|版权声明|大家论坛 ( 京ICP备06071611号,京公网安备11010802018363号 )

GMT+8, 2021-9-21 06:47 , Processed in 0.463088 second(s), 28 queries .

Powered by Discuz!

© Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表