主题

1万

帖子

9万

金币

大家网博士后

积分
发表于 2010-6-7 14:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Following is the speech by the HKSAR Director-General of Civil Aviation, Mr Norman Lo, at the New Civil Aviation Department Headquarters Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony today (November 27, 2009):

以下为香港民航处处长罗崇文2009年11月27日下午于民航处新总部奠基典礼上的致辞全文:

The Honourable Chief Secretary for Administration,
Distinguished guests,
Ladies and gentlemen,

唐司长、各位嘉宾:

A very good afternoon.

午安。

On behalf of the Civil Aviation Department (CAD), may I extend a very warm welcome to all of you for attending the New CAD Headquarters Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony.

首先,谨代表民航处热烈欢迎各位拨冗出席民航处新总部奠基典礼。

Today, we are most delighted to have the Honourable Chief Secretary for Administration, Mr Henry Tang, to officiate.  The Chief Secretary has always shown immense interest in the development of the air transport industry and has rendered his full support to aviation development in Hong Kong.

承蒙政务司司长唐英年先生今天莅临主持奠基仪式,深感荣幸。对于香港航空业的发展,唐司长向来关心备至,全力支持。

This year is no doubt a very difficult year for the aviation sector.  But I am most  encouraged to see that our future is still on the bright side as reflected by the latest air traffic statistics.  Looking ahead, air transport in the Asia Pacific region, in particular our motherland China is growing rapidly.  In fact, in about 10 years time, the Asia Pacific region will probably become the largest air transport market in the world.  All these are opportunities but at the same time challenges that we need to face in the near future.  With awareness on the continuous traffic growth and to go one step ahead of the service demand, we see the need of a new CAD Project to replace the existing 15-year-old Air Traffic Control (ATC) system and at the same time develop a new Headquarters to house both the new ATC system and all our regulatory offices.  May I take this opportunity to thank all our industry partners here today for your continuous support of this project.  This project is vital to sustain the long-term growth of the aviation industry and to keep Hong Kong at the cutting edge of the competition.  A special note of thanks must also goes to the Airport Authority Hong Kong for providing us with the site for our new premises.

对航空界来说,今年无疑是非常艰难的一年。不过,最新的航空交通统计数字显示,航空业的前景依然乐观。展望将来,亚太区,尤其是我们的祖国──中国的航空交通会迅速增长。其实,亚太区很可能会在未来十年内成为全球最大的航空市场。这是难得的机遇,但也是我们不久便要面对的重大挑战。航空交通持续增长,为了未雨绸缪,应付日后服务需求,我们有需要更换沿用了15年的航空交通管制系统,同时兴建新总部,容纳新的航空交通管制系统和本处所有办公室。在此,我要对在座各位业界伙伴一直鼓励落实这个项目,表示感谢。这个项目对维持航空业的长远发展、保持香港的竞争优势,至为重要。我更要特别感谢香港机场管理局拨出土地,供本处兴建新总部。

I would also like to express my most sincere appreciation to the Secretary for Transport and Housing, Ms Eva Cheng and her colleagues and all Legco members for their strong support.  I firmly believe that the project would not have materialised without your guidance and approval.

另外,运输及房屋局局长郑汝桦女士和局内同事,以及所有立法会议员一直鼎力支持这个项目,谨此衷心致谢。我深信,没有他们的指引和赞同,这个项目不可能实现。

Sustainability, environmental friendliness and centre of excellence in aviation training are the main design themes of the new CAD building.  The new building will be able to provide a sustainable one-stop-shop service to the industry partners and the general public.  It will also provide adequate space and flexibility for future expansion of the department.  With our new Air Traffic Control Centre, the present controller work stations will be doubled to 56 and we will be able to cater for the air traffic demand up to at least the year 2025.

民航处新大楼以可持续发展、环保及卓越航空培训中心为主要设计主题。新大楼可为业界伙伴及公众提供持续的一站式服务,也有足够空间及弹性,供民航处日后扩展。新建航空交通管制中心落成后,现有航空交通管制员的工作站会增加一倍,增至56个,足可应付至少直到二○二五年的航空交通需求。

Our new building will be certified with the highest platinum rating under the Building Environmental Assessment Method in Hong Kong.  It will bring together environmentally friendly facilities to make better use of natural lighting inside the building, water recycling system for toilet flushing and a large portion of the site area will be reserved for green roofs and landscaped terraces.

新大楼将达到香港建筑环境评审法的最高环保验证标准,即白金级别;采用多项环保设施,包括在大楼内善用自然光、设置循环水系统作冲厕用途,以及预留大范围辟建绿化屋顶及园景平台。

In the new headquarters, multi-purpose training facilities will be in place to support a wide range of conferences, seminars and training courses organised at the local, regional and international levels.  Furthermore, an education path will be established to display information and exhibits relating to the historical development of aviation in Hong Kong.  All these will help to take us closer to develop Hong Kong as a centre of excellence in aviation training.

新总部设有多用途培训设施,支援各式各样的本地、区域及国际会议、研讨会及培训课程。此外,新大楼还设置教育径,展示香港航空发展历史资料及展品。这些设施都有助香港发展为卓越航空培训中心。

With the laying of the foundation stone of the new CAD Headquarters today by the Chief Secretary, we have passed an important milestone of the project.  I am pleased to advise that the project is making good progress despite its scale and complexity.  The construction of the new CAD Headquarters is anticipated to be completed by the end of 2012 and the new Air Traffic Control Centre will be fully functional by the end of 2013 with all systems installed and tested.  With the state-of-the-art ATC system, enhanced airspace management procedures and a competent and sufficient workforce, we shall be able to meet the future demand of the rapidly growing industry.  With the concerted efforts of all our industry partners and policy support of the Government, we shall be able to upkeep Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.

今天承蒙政务司司长主持民航处新总部奠基仪式,标志这项工程的重要里程碑。工程虽然规模庞大而复杂,但进度良好。预计新总部最迟在二○一二年年底落成,新的航空交通管制中心也会在二○一三年年底前启用。我们采用最先进的空管系统及经改良的空域管理程序,再加上同事精明干练、人手充足,对于应付日后航空业迅速发展而引起的各项需求,绰有余力。在政府的鼎力支持及业界的共同努力下,我们定能维持香港作为国际及区域航空枢纽的地位。

Before ending my speech, I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to the Architectural Services Department, Government Logistics Department, Government Property Agency and many other organisations for their assistance, support and advice on this project.  And, my special thanks to all my colleagues for your tremendous support in the past few years and I will count on your continuous dedication and devotion in the years ahead.  Last but not least, I must thank Dragages Hong Kong for organising this important ceremony and once again, the Honourable Chief Secretary, Mr Henry Tang and the Secretary for Transport and Housing, Ms Eva Cheng, for taking your valuable time to honour us with your presence.

最后,这项工程得到建筑署、政府产业署、政府物流服务署及许多其他机构给予协助、支持和意见,谨此衷心致谢。过去多年,各位同事紧守岗位,尽忠职守,藉此表示感谢。在未来的日子,仍有赖各位继续竭尽所能、全心全意投入工作。今天这个盛典由香港宝嘉筹办,在此谨向他们致谢。政务司司长唐英年先生和运输及房屋局局长郑汝桦女士于百忙中抽空出席奠基仪式,谨再次深表谢意。

Thank you very much.

谢谢各位。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

诚聘英才|移动端|Archiver|版权声明|大家论坛 ( 京ICP备06071611号,京公网安备11010802018363号 )

GMT+8, 2020-9-19 08:16 , Processed in 0.077846 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.